Would you like to participate?
Get a picture by the details of 2014.
Who can participate?
The Art of Change Making is open to students from each of the partnering institutions.
- Oxford Brookes University
- CIT Crawford College of Art and Design
- Amsterdam University of Applied Science
It is also open to a number of non-students who are associates of the institutions represented.
Application is open to first time applicants to the Art of Change-making to allow broad engagement with the programme and to open new opportunities for participants.
What do I need to contribute?
You need to be able to
- •be available to participate for the full duration.
- •be willing to contribute to processes to share your learning and experiences.
- •be are willing to complete the required registration forms and report to Erasmus
- •bring your experience, passions and questions and an openness to share, learn and grow.
You will also need Contribute participation fee of E110 and 10% of your travel costs
What is provided?
- •accomodation with small groups sharing rooms from the night of the 6th to the 16th of April.
- •breakfast and lunch every day. Evening meal on two evenings.
- •level 9 accreditation of The Art of Change-making as a module.
- •Inspiring work space of Knowmads, Amsterdam as a base for the programme.
- •basic workshop resources.
- •a programme with lots of scope for your input!
Deadline for receipt of applications: Wed 19th of February.
Notification of outcome: 24th Feb.
Confirmation acceptance to be made by email and by payment of participation fee to Knowmads by international bank transfer.
Travel arrangements to be confirmed early March